Set Up Project
Congratulations, you've been awarded! Notice of award is the official notification to Baylor that your proposal has been funded. Read the notice of award carefully. Special terms and conditions of the award are identified, including cost-sharing commitments, and key personnel responsible for assisting in the administration of the project are listed with the associated Award documents. Notify your URA immediately if you have any concerns about any of the information in the notice of award.
- Receive notice
- Pre-award reviews
- If changes are needed, it goes to the URA/PI
- If negotiation is needed, pre-award requests changes from the sponsor and negotiation begins
- Once negotiated, pre-award executes according to Baylor signature policy
- Once fully executed, pre-award provides documentation to post-award
- Post award reviews the award and establishes a project in Ignite
- Post-award provides the Setup Memo to the URA and the PI. The Setup Memo provides project number, award demographics, reporting requirements and any special terms & conditions.