All investigators and key personnel who use vertebrate animals must complete and be current on required training. Baylor University uses the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) web-based courses to satisfy the requirement for training in the use and care of vertebrate animals for research and teaching purposes. Initial and continuing education (every 5 years) are required. All key personnel must have current CITI training before any application is accepted and reviewed. Failure to complete CITI training or allowing CITI training to expire will result in a delay in review.
To access CITI training choose one of the following options:
- I have never used CITI training.
- I have used CITI before at Baylor University.
- You can access your previous CITI Coursework or continue coursework already in progress by logging into the CITI Training site directly at www.citiprogram.org
- If you need to obtain your CITI login credentials, use this form to have them emailed to you. Retrieve your CITI Login
- I have used CITI before at another Institution.
For CITI training assistance, please contact:
Office of Research Compliance
Pat Neff Hall, 3rd Floor