Grant Writing Training
The OVPR provides training for faculty who want to build their grant-writing skills. Click the links below for more information:
- STEM Seminars: OVPR's annual workshop series on STEM-focused grant writing presented by Dr. M. S. (Peg) AtKisson of AtKisson Training Group. Open to Baylor faculty, postdoctoral scholars and research staff.
- Arts & Humanities Seminars: Grant-writing training focused on faculty in arts & humanities fields.
- NSF CAREER Grant Workshop: Provides tools and resources to help faculty write a competitive proposal to the NSF's Faculty Early Career Development Program.
- Broader Impacts 101: Introduces NSF's Broader Impact review criterion and outlines resources and potential partners to help Baylor faculty plan this important component of their grant proposals.
- Research Development Grant-Writing Courses: Instructional programs developed by Research Development covering topics like finding funding, crafting proposals to specific sponsors and navigating Baylor's pre- and post-award landscape.
- New Faculty Guide to Competing for Research Funding: Baylor-subscribed grant-writing ebook with chapters on developing a research plan, finding funding, planning and developing proposals, writing the proposal and understanding the review process.
- Graduate Student Resources: External funding resources provided by Baylor's graduate school.